Kasaya is now able to offer placements providing the opportunity for volunteers to shadow a professional dog walker and trainer.
Volunteers can expect to be involved in:
- handling dogs out on walks in public spaces
- helping to get dogs in and out of a pet transporter van to and from their homes
- helping with home care such as letting dogs into their garden, filling water bowls and cleaning up and refreshing soiled newspaper / puppy pads
- towelling down dogs after walks
Volunteers may expect to gain:
- experience in handling a variety of different dog breeds
- the chance to discuss and explore dog training methods such as recall and general obedience with a professional trainer
- the chance to observe and discuss canine behaviour and management of groups of dogs
To apply for a voluntary placement with Kasaya, please download and complete the application form: Kasaya Canine Services – Volunteer Application Form and email to email@example.com.
For general enquiries or to discuss your application please call Charlotte on 07421327067.